10th Annual Savoring the Arts Fundraising Dinner
Senior Prom 1964
Sat, Apr 22, 20176:00 pm Tickets
Tickets will be mailed unless order is received less than one week before the event.
Tonight, tonight, Won't be just any night…
Celebrate the arts by attending a 1964 prom themed evening of dancing, socializing, dinner, and musical entertainment. The 1964 class was the last one to graduate from McDonell Memorial High School formerly housed at the building now known as the Heyde Center for the Arts.
- 6 pm Cocktails, Appetizers, and Dancing
- 7 pm Welcome and Dinner
- 8 pm Entertainment, Fund-A-Need, Live Auction
- 9 pm More Dancing
The menu was designed to reflect the early to mid-1960s, and wonderfully prepared by Sweet Clarisse Catering.
Appetizers: Glazed Meatballs, Onion Dip with Chips, Salmon Mousse on Crackers, Celery Stuffed with Cream Cheese, Salted Nuts, Pastel Mints
Entree: Chicken Cordon Bleu or Ratatouille (vegetarian option) along with:
- Rice Pilaf
- Baby Carrots in Brown Sugar Sauce
- Wedge of Iceberg Lettuce with Catalina Dressing and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Cream of French Onion Soup with Carmelized Onions and Croutons (Veg)
- White and Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Dessert: Mixed Fruit Galettes
$75 per person. Semi-formal attire encouraged.